For our customers to get a better glimpse of the services offered by Best Warehousing, this page elaborates on our warehouse infrastructure developments. We assure you that we have dedicated professionals focused on making sure that our warehouse infrastructures are modernized and well up to date to meet all your needs.A detailed overview of our warehouse infrastructure and other facilities would look as follows:
- On-site office space
- Insurance coverages & CHAs
- Rescued operating costs for companies operating in Bonded Warehouse.
- Primary & Secondary fire-fighting systems
- Tertiary fire engine at the site
- Trained fire-fighting team
- DC Cargo handling certification
- Optimum and natural sunlight
- Ambient temperature as per your requirements
- Optimal electricity consumption
- Comprehensive IT systems
- Well-connected network infrastructure with server rooms
- Centralized data center with uninterrupted data, voice & video connectivity
- 100% backup of all data
- Road network with up to 6 lanes to avoid congestion
- Fuel Station in the processing zone
- Uninterrupted water and power supply systems
- 100 power back-up using DG sets
All warehouses at Best Warehousing are designed as per Seismic Zone 4 requirements. So what does this mean for you?
This would mean that all our warehouses have a capacity to handle rainfall with a peak intensity of 156 mm/hour or 10 cubic m per sec, which is known to be 3 times higher than the highest recorded level of rainfall in Mumbai.
The thickness of the flooring at all warehouses at Best Warehousing is – 200 MM with a load capacity of 6MT per Sq. meter. Each of our floors is also designed considering the installation of heavy-duty racks, with the use of stackers, reach trucks, and forklifts.